€150.00 incl. 21% BTW
A “knipperfrotje” is a small night light consisting of a few LEDs run by a very basic electronic circuit. Each LED switches off and on at its own interval speed, resulting in enchanting, soothing light effects. I created the first knipperfrotje back in 1986, and since then I have created hundreds of them in many shapes and variants: in most cases a small glass jar is used as a housing.
Knipperfrotjes are the living proof, that cool electronic products with an extremely long life expectancy, can be made using only very limited materials.
Important things you should know about knipperfrotjes:
- Knipperfrotjes are built to knipper;
- A knipperfrotje will lighten up your life, bringing you peace and happiness;
- Knipperfrotjes are made one by one; each knipperfrotje is unique;
- Give your knipperfrotje a nice place to sit, and switch it on. And NEVER* EVER switch it off (*let alone in case of a removal);
- The life expectancy of a knipperfrotje is well over a hundred years: some knipperfrotjes were switched on more than 20 years ago, and have been knippering happily ever after!;
- Power consumption by a knipperfrotje is negligible;
- Knipperfrotjes are only made by me, Eibert Draisma
(make sure not to buy a fake knipperfrotje!).
Some time ago a friend told me: “My son can look at our knipperfrotje for hours; to him it’s a magical mini camp fire!”